Introduction & Philosophy
Charity Joy Robinson has always loved the joy of movement. She is an accomplished and accredited Yoga teacher, Thai Massage Practitioner, Energy Healer(Reiki & Access Consciousness) and Natural Fitness Instructor and has travelled and facilitated around the world.
Many individuals, couples, groups and children around the world, have attended and benefited from her tailored classes and programs.
Charity is currently residing in The Hamptons of Long Island New York, as a Lululemon ambassador where she is available for you and your body. Often traveling to Barbados, Antigua and other islands of the eastern Caribbean. You can reach out when you require her services.
Supporting her joy of movement and being, is her core philosophy and sentiment:
“Balance is the key in everything you do”
- Dance all night and practice yoga the next day.
- Drink wine but don’t forget your green juice.
- Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and kale salad when your body needs it.
- Wear high heels on a Saturday and walk barefoot on Sunday.
- Move and stay still.
- Embrace all sides of who you are and want to be.
- Be brave, bold, and spontaneous and let that complement your abilities to find silence, patience, modesty, and peace.
- Aim for balance, and try and follow your own path.
- Listen to what is light and truthful to you.”