Soul Journ to Toucan Hill
Be the sea Be the Sky Be the Moon Just Be
October 27 - November 3, 2018
• Six nights accommodation in a luxury Moroccan-style villa
• Daily (up to four hours) mindful movement (yoga, fitness, thalassotherapy guided beach walks)
• Guided meditation/ Yoga Nidra daily
• All meals, prepared by our chef and catered to individual dietary desires
• Group transportation to and from Mustique airport
• One healing treatment of choice (Thai yoga massage, access consciousness energetic healing, reiki)
• Full moon ceremony and intention setting evening
Not Included: airfare, alcohol, extra activities (snorkeling, diving, horseback riding, boat excursion, paddleboarding)
Single Price Occupancy : $10,000 / person
Double Price Occupancy : $5,000 / person
Triple Price Occupany: $3,335 /person (Limited option)
A Moroccan-style palace, Toucan Hill is located on the highest point of Mustique, offering privacy and tranquility, lush gardens, 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea, four luxurious suites and a staff of seven to pamper to every need. https://www.mustique-island.com/villa/toucan-hill/
Charity Joy Robinson loves and teaches the joy of movement and being. For more than fourteen years, she has served as an accomplished and accredited yoga teacher, Thai massage practitioner (studied and trained in Thailand), energy healer (reiki master teacher and access consciousness facilitator, dance professor, natural fitness instructor, and has travelled and facilitated around the world.
After creating and establishing a health and wellness program in Mustique, which she facilitated for three and a half years, she was hired as a guest practitioner in boutique hotels in Asia and the US. She now resides in The Hamptons of New York in the warmer months where she teaches outdoor classes at the vineyard, private one-on-one sessions, and childrens movement camps. Charity continues to create wellness and yoga programs in the Caribbean islands of Dominica, Antigua, and Barbados.
She is always eager to share her love for these many practices of movement with you.
The Daily Program
• Morning-rise coffee, tea, juice
• Energizing movement session, varies day to day
• Free time (massage, walks, pool time, relax)
• Afternoon Activity (snorkeling, horseback riding, paddleboarding, thalasso therapy beach walks`)
• Evening session (slow flow yoga, yin, partner stretching, mediation)
• All activities will vary day to day according to your desires and what you would like to receive from your SoulJourn.
To Reserve your place now please contact Charity Joy as soon as possible